Fall Plant-Based Ketogenic Lovecamp - 4-Week Healthy Living Program
A 4-week plant-based ketogenic diet program to help you create new healthy habits, with meal plans, shopping lists, and daily lessons to keep you inspired.Watch Promo
"I wanted to share a few noticeable changes from this past week, a super fail (lesson learned), and a super celebration. First off, I am not one that sleeps very well and often wake up in the middle of the night at least once, and I usually wake up groggy and not well rested with an alarm. This past week I have slept deeply, sleeping through the night and wake up before my alarm and feel rested. I've noticed since going keto I have little appetite, and feel energetic throughout the day and feel quite satisfied with the shakes and food options. On Saturday night, I went out with my husband for my "carb up" meal. Sadly, we both felt icky after and went for a long walk to try to reverse damage done. By 10 o'clock, I was seriously feeling comatose. I went to bed thinking I would sleep well, but instead, I was awake the whole night (seriously, I felt wired all night long). Lesson learned: The SAD (standard American diet) sucks! Sunday was my fast day and I fasted till Monday a.m. (36 hours). Big celebration: 7 pounds lost in one week! Woo-Hoo!"
- Inga Brown
"I did the 36 hour fast yesterday and happy to report I feel a deep profound sense of calm and clarity today. Feel deep gratitude for the food I was able to eat today yet surprised that there was not this desperation to eat. I had a huge BM this morning and clarity over practical world issue I’ve been needing to resolve for a long time when I was writing in my journal! thank you for encouraging me to start this fasting!!!"
- Michelle, USA
Have you heard of a ketogenic diet? Motivated to start adding more plant-based recipes into your diet but need a little more help? Are you using food emotionally to cope with stress? Elaina Love is an expert in cleansing, balancing hormones, weight loss, and healing through a ketogenic, high fat/low carb diet, using all plant-based foods.
The ketogenic diet can be a very healing and useful tool to have. It helps people lose weight, control diabetes, balance hormones, reduce inflammation, reduce tumor sizes, reduce seizures and more. Though, many advocates of a keto diet are typically suggesting a high animal fat consumption which can be acid forming, hard on the organs, and counter the benefits a keto diet can have. That's why we've created a program that can help you achieve the benefits of ketosis without the bodily stress animal products can have.
Join our Love Camp Support Group October 1st - October 28th, online to learn how you can change your lifestyle too. We cover everything from emotional eating, food cravings, and detoxing from the Standard American Diet.
Immerse yourself in the benefits of a plant-based ketogenic lifestyle, make simple and easy recipes for daily living and get fit! Feel more satisfied with fewer cravings and a sharper mind. Indulge in some of the best recipes on the planet while nourishing you and your family.
Deprivation and scale not included.
How the Program Works
Get cooking with over +100 plant-based ketogenic recipes and cooking classes. Find out what it's like to live in a healthy, vibrant body!
Get the info on the most cutting-edge nutrition and diet information and personal lifestyle guidance from Elaina Love. Learn all about superfoods and herbs and how to concoct your own medicinal teas and smoothies from herbal expert, Katelyn Louise. Get the support you need from our Life and Spiritual Coach, Tiffani. We will be going deep into relationships with food and family/life dynamics. Move with yoga instructor, Kyndle in her easy to follow yoga classes.
Plan and Prepare for Success
You will get all of your materials well ahead of time (provided you register early) so you will have plenty of time to shop and prepare. Not much mental preparation is required since the meal plan is full of easy and delicious vegan recipes and easy to follow. You will make blended low carb smoothies, soups, easy nut milks, energy bars, grain-free crackers and breads, savory granolas, delicious entrees such as zoodle dishes, curries, stews, pizzas and vegan cheese, all free from gluten, dairy and processed ingredients. Desserts will include delightfully simple chocolates, shakes, puddings, cookies, brownies and more. Everything can be made at home from scratch. Plus, if you don’t feel you will have time to make everything at home, we have included shortcuts and a list of pre-made, store bought products (such as crackers, granolas and other goodie) that are almost as good as making it from scratch.
Photo by Pure Joy Student - Crystal Bonnet of RawRevive
Feel Good About What You're Eating
All recipes from the recipe book and video cooking classes are completely free of gluten, dairy, processed foods, and processed soy, so you can truly feel what it's like to eat clean, cleanse your body safely, and open yourself to a whole exciting new way of eating.
Plus, every recipe is keto approved, complete with carb, protein, and fat macros calculated for you so you can take the guesswork out of tracking. There is so much variety, you will be amazed at the options on a vegan ketogenic diet. Elaina created this program based on recipes she used to shed weight, get rid of night sweats, and balance her hormones and now you can enjoy them too!
Stay on Track and Motivated
Each weekly guide is delivered straight to your email, and includes absolutely everything you need—from what to shop for, how to prepare meals and how to stay on track, motivated, and moving forward, no matter how busy you are!
Join A Community and Team That Has Your Back
Doing this alone can be no fun. That’s why you’ll be able to ask us questions anytime. Each Monday you will join Elaina and the whole love camp group LIVE with our weekly coaching calls. We encourage you to be on our webinars live, as this is when you can interact with our team and other LoveCamp attendees. PLUS: You will be immediately added to our Private Facebook Support Group within the Academy, so you can ask, learn, and interact with your fellow LoveCamp participants and instructors.
"I am so excited to be a part of your tribe. My health has improved, my life is great and we are all blessed."
"This Granola is so easy and tasty. Just perfect to load up with whatever my body needs."
"I want to thank the fabulous crew from the Love Camp!! I am still using the recipes and although I am not 100% with being plant based... I just love it all and feel inspired every time I make / experiment with something. Thank you thank you thank you!! Looking forward to the next one."
- Ferne, Australia
- Weekly Recipe E-Books (4-weeks of plant-based, gluten-free, keto approved recipes) - Each week you will be sent a full recipe book containing the weeks' meals; complete with food macros and ingredient alternatives.
- Video Cooking Classes to get you comfortable in the kitchen. Never throw away recipes again.
- Weekly Menu Plans - Each week you will receive a menu plan so you know exactly what to eat, when.
- Detailed Shopping Lists (individual and family friendly) to save you time and money (get our best sources + pricing research!)
- Instructional video tutorials taught by Elaina Love on the Plant-Based Diet Program/Ketogenic
- Nutrition, Superfood, and Supplements video tutorials with expert Katelyn Louise
- The secrets guaranteed to increase your energy levels
- Fitness Lessons and Coaching with award-winning female fitness model, Ali Stringer
- Weekly Coaching Calls with the team - interact, learn, and ask questions live
- Cutting Edge Nutrition Lessons - learn the most current nutrition science about hormones, gut health, intermittent fasting, exercise nutrition and more!
- Discussion and Q&A - Get your health questions answered by our team of nutrition experts!
- Check in on your wins and challenges with the group - be accountable for your health and happiness! Get support when you need it most.
- Goal Setting Assignments
- Ongoing Support and Networking with our Private Facebook Support Community - We pride ourselves on our support system pre and post program. We want you to succeed in your health goals long after your program is done! Plus, receive bonuses and get our latest recipes by staying active in the group.
What You Will Learn
- How to go Plant-Based in a simple and practical way
- How's and Why's of a Vegan Ketogenic Diet
- How to track your macros without increasing your time in the kitchen
- How to make recipes ahead of time and stock up for the week.
- How to make meal planning and food preparation easy.
- Lunches made simple + satisfying
- One pot dinners
- Fun party foods so you can turn the whole family on
- Snacks that won't leave you reaching for the skittles at 3pm
- How to know what foods your body needs to stay balanced and energized.
- Where to source the best quality ingredients.
- How to incorporate Intermittent Fasting into your weekly routine in a healthy and sustainable way
- What different plant-based ingredients are and how to use them (different sweeteners, thickeners, & upgraded add-ins)
- The real facts about dairy, gluten, and corn and how it could be harming your health.
- How to go gluten-free and why it’s so important to eliminate it.
- Hormone Health: How to balance your hormones naturally through all stages of your life!
- Good and bad fats: Why good fat is your friend and how to incorporate the best raw fats into your meals.
- What you need to know about superfoods, medicinal mushrooms, and herbs.
- How to create attainable fitness goals that stick.
- How to get fit and have fun at home without a gym - weekly fitness videos and tutorials.
- What to eat before and after your workouts and how to recover more quickly.
WHAT OUR LOVE CAMPERS THINK ABOUT THEIR RECIPES
I made the Thai coconut soup this weekend. Tonight, I added sauteed mushrooms and onions and WOW!! Love this combo 💚💚
"Walnut Tempeh tacos with avocado and herby macadamia cheese in romaine cups are amazing!"
- Kym Brewer
"Check out what's for lunch, spring rolls with Thai aioli sauce and coconut curry soup! I love nourishing my body and mind. Feeling so grateful!!"
"I have to say, this Mint Chip Milkshake is pretty amazing. Totally addicting and satisfying my sweet tooth. I am actually not a fan of the taste of Spirulina (usually makes me gag) but it totally mixed in well in this recipe. I made this with fresh almond milk and it turned out very creamy. Now for the big decision, share some with my son or drink it all myself?!?"
"Breakfast Toast for lunch. PJ Signature Flat Bread fried in coconut oil.
Spread with a raw garlic mustard, topped with arugula, avocado and Himalayan salt and pepper.Delicious! :-) Have never cooked arugula before have always had it as a salad so that was interesting."
- Michelle Baker
"Thank you Elaina, Katelyn and Ali for your positivity, motivation, informative information and kick starting my butt back to good health. I am forever grateful."
- Di Sullivan, Australia
"I managed to fast until 12pm (which is an accomplishment for me - I'm always thinking of food/snacking and have something to eat/drink as I wake up). To distract myself I went for a jog and took my time getting ready before making a new batch of flat bread 🍞. Broke my fast with a green celery juice which was actually super filling and leftover mushroom soup and a small serving of the pumpkin & kale bake - I'm stuffed! Small achievement but it's energizing and encouraging. I'll try to do this again and be more mindful about my attitude to eating...
- Susanna Muir, United Kingdom
"Ive been a vegan for over 30 years but wanted to take my health to the next level. So I joined these Love Camps and best decision ever! I can work at my own pace and have the support from the Team and group. The recipes are high vibe, and a mixture of raw and cooked, full of superfoods, and delicious. I love the options to make the meals more Keto friendly. I also joined the Online Level One Certification program which I work on at my own pace. This really suits my lifestyle. We not only get great recipes but education on so many other health topics. Elaine, Katelyn, and Ali keep up on all the up to date health research and i always feel well informed by their wealth of knowledge."
"Hi Katelyn and Elaina and Ali, thank you so much for the bootcamp. There was a lot of thought and care and encouragement for all 4 weeks and generous material. I was looking for a gateway back into health focus and this really help. Again, loved the lovecamp, thanks so Much!"
- Sage, Arizona
Elaina Love is a leading authority on nutrition and health. She's an author of 3 raw vegan recipe books, speaker, and internationally renowned chef with over 20 years of experience. Elaina Love is the founder and director of Pure Joy Culinary Academy, a cutting-edge plant-based culinary arts and nutrition school. The Academy is designed to teach students how to prepare the best meals on the planet while healing and nourishing their bodies.
Over the last 20 years, Elaina’s low glycemic, grain-free, full flavored holistic recipes, and gourmet dishes have shaped the raw vegan food industry. She has coached and inspired hundreds of aspiring chefs and individuals who want to change their life, both in person and through her online programs.
Through raw foods, cleansing and fasting, Elaina has also healed herself from systemic candida, chronic fatigue, and severe skin problems. She is the creator of the first ever nut milk bag, The Amazing Nut Milk Bag.
Frequently Asked Questions
We help you simplify cooking and support you every step of the way. Don't worry, this program does NOT include cravings or a scale!