Pure Joy Academy Terms and Conditions for Enrollment
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions for Enrollment, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pure Joy Planet Inc.s' web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pure Joy Planet Inc.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pure Joy Planet Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Elaina Love and Pure Joy Planet Inc. have experienced success in using these recipes and lifestyle information representing in this program. It works for our lifestyle but there are no assurances or representations of any kind made by Elaina Love or Pure Joy Planet Inc. that you will attain any success in using the same recipes or adopting a plant-based ketogenic diet. This program is intended for informational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment nor is it to be construed as such. We cannot guarantee that the information provided by Pure Joy Planet Inc reflects the most up-to-date medical research. Information is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind. Please consult a qualified physician for medical advice, and always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding your health and nutrition program.
In no event shall Pure Joy Planet Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pure Joy Planet Inc. Internet site, even if Pure Joy Planet Inc. or a Pure Joy Planet Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pure Joy Planet Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pure Joy Planet Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pure Joy Planet Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Pure Joy Planet Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Pure Joy Planet Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pure Joy Planet Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Pure Joy Planet Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Course Time Access And Expiration
Please refer to the Course Information pages to identify how long you will have access into each program.
Students are provided 1 year to finish Level 1 Raw Chef Certification and 1 consecutive year to finish their Level 2 Advanced Chef Certification. Extensions may be available for a small fee if needed and within a reasonable amount of time.
Students must begin their program(s) within 12 months of purchase.