How to do a Spring Cleanse
Guided Video Course + Cleansing Recipe E-Book
Join Elaina Love and Katelyn Louise (The Pure Joy Team) to learn how to make Cleansing Foods for Spring. These foods will help you shed excess toxins stored up through winter.
As the weather warms up, it may seem like colds and flu are behind us. But spring is a time for - well, spring cleaning - and this means in our bodies will cleanse too! We begin to shed all of our winter toxins, and with that brings fatigue, mucus, allergies, stuffy noses, and coughs. This is your body's way of getting rid of all that junk that's been hibernating in your cells all winter long.
This class is a fusion of keto, plant-based, low-carb, raw, and gluten-free cleansing recipes.
What you'll Learn
- Full 2 1/2 hour Video Instructions on How to Cleanse PLUS FULL recipe demonstrations for all the recipes from the Cleansing Foods Recipe Ebook
- Tips and tricks from 20+ year cleanse expert, Elaina
- Our 7 Beverage Cleanse (including all recipes and some bonus recipes) that can be done for 3 days as a reset or up to 2 weeks
- What foods to eat/avoid during a detox
- How to get your body alkaline by making raw, juices, salads, soups and smoothies (recipes included)
- The best superfoods and herbs to use in your smoothies and beverages (plus our favorite brands and sources)
- What ingredients and recipes to use for a 4-30 day cleanse
- The best (and delicious!) replacements for sugar and other acid-forming foods
- Access to ask questions 24/7 using our 'comment' feature in each lesson in this course
Elaina Love is a leading authority on nutrition and health. She's an author of 3 plant-based recipe books, a speaker, and an internationally renowned chef with over 20 years of experience. Elaina Love is the founder and director of Pure Joy Culinary Academy, a cutting-edge plant-based culinary arts and nutrition school. The Academy is designed to teach students how to prepare the best meals on the planet while healing and nourishing their bodies.
Over the last 20 years, Elaina’s low glycemic, grain-free, full-flavored holistic recipes, and gourmet dishes have shaped the vegan food industry. She has coached and inspired hundreds of aspiring chefs and individuals who want to change their life, both in person and through her online programs.
Through whole, and mostly plant-based foods, cleansing, and fasting, Elaina has healed herself from a serious case of systemic candida, chronic fatigue, hormone imbalances during menopause and cleared up her severe skin problems. She is the creator and producer of the first-ever nut milk bag, The Amazing Nut Milk Bag, and continues to create new recipes and content for online courses and retreats.